Display your banner here

SS buckle

Article about: Hello guys I need some advice Thanks in advance

?

Default SS buckle

Hello guys
    I need some advice
    Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS buckle   SS buckle  

SS buckle   SS buckle  

SS buckle   SS buckle  

SS buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle
    P
    Many

Hello,

it's a nice worn typ1 buckle by RS&S
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

it's a nice worn typ1 buckle by RS&S
    When taking time to add "Type 1" / "typ1" / "T1" or whatever else trying to bypass the original codification, sourcing the information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

SS Buckles to collect: The ultimate list

RZM 822/38 SS (Large Numbers - Type 1). This is what Yellow12 refers to for this buckle. I would also add that your buckle is the known variant with off centered eagle (note the eagle's left wing much closer to the border than its right). This variant is (so far) found only on 822/38's with Large Numbers. Of course this is just a variant of the Large Numbers (Type 1 for now) since most were struck with a straight eagle.

?

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    RZM 822/38 SS (Large Numbers - Type 1). This is what Yellow12 refers to for this buckle. I would also add that your buckle is the known variant with off centered eagle (note the eagle's left wing much closer to the border than its right). This variant is (so far) found only on 822/38's with Large Numbers. Of course this is just a variant of the Large Numbers (Type 1 for now) since most were struck with a straight eagle.
    Thank you guys. Yes, I can see that now , but the buckle itself is good right? And its curvature is just a curiosity ??

Quote by radmar View Post
    Thank you guys. Yes, I can see that now , but the buckle itself is good right? And its curvature is just a curiosity ??
    As far as looking at pictures is concerned, nothing to worry about for me. It will also be surprising fakers did cast a scarcest variant when many more regular Type 1's are available...

Very nice buckle indeed and in great condition
    Ben