Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS buckle

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask your opinions on this buckle I want to buy. I haven’t any reason to distrust the seller but since it would be my first SS buckle purchase and quite some money,

?

Default SS buckle

Hi guys,

I would like to ask your opinions on this buckle I want to buy.

I haven’t any reason to distrust the seller but since it would be my first SS buckle purchase and quite some money, your thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS buckle   SS buckle  

SS buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle
    P
    Many

Hello for me an original but heavily worn buckle. the condition should be reflected in the price if it's expensive I would pass. it's resale value would be severely diminished because of the condition. jmo. best regards.

brian

?

Thanks for your reply Brian !

I was thinking the same. I must confess it is hard to find the paths to ‘the right prices’. I read lots of threads on buckles and seeing that buckles are often too expensive.

price is so subjective, but in this hobby it s something that has to be weighed vs want. patience is a virtue. in europe I unfortunately cannot recommend any dealers. ratisbons usually has a great selection of items but the auction format is hit or miss in regards to average market value. the classifieds here are always an option too. best of luck with the search though. but it's a alot of fun looking too. best regards.

brian

Yes, this buckle could tell some stories for sure.
    I like it very much!

I very much like the buckle posted here. It shows just the right amount of use without being overly worn. As to the price, it is subjective. You can find a wide variety of SS buckles for sale, through various dealers, at different price points. It all comes down to finding the one you want at the price you want, but they can be found. If you have patience, you can usually find a relatively good one without breaking the bank.

?

Thanks for your replies guys! I really appreciate your help.

Nice buckle, I think that despite its worn condition it's a good collectible buckle if the price is not high

?

And too late I was... I doubted too long so now it’s sold. Next time better.

Thanks for your help and input guys !

Nice original buckle
    Ben