Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS buckle 822/38

Article about: Hello colleagues. I've been wanting to buy a SS buckle for a long time, but I keep putting it off. These days I came across a few buckles and I think the moment to buy has come. The buckle i

Default SS buckle 822/38

Hello colleagues. I've been wanting to buy a SS buckle for a long time, but I keep putting it off. These days I came across a few buckles and I think the moment to buy has come. The buckle is 822/38. I looked at the information on the forum and I think the buckle is correct. Sticky thread shows a fake buckle that matches this one very well. The only visible difference is in the manufacturer's logo. Not sure if this buckle is correct.
    Thanks Aleks.SS buckle 822/38SS buckle 822/38SS buckle 822/38SS buckle 822/38SS buckle 822/38
    Last edited by kettenkrad; 02-04-2024 at 12:49 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle 822/38
    P
    Many

Hello. Today I was again comparing this buckle to the fake buckle shown in the second opinion on sticky thread Aluminium 822/38 Original v Fake. The obverse and reverse of the box on this buckle match the fake buckle very closely. The difference is only in the manufacturer's logo. The logo appears to be correct of the second type. I'm starting to think this buckle is fake.

I think that this buckle is OK

For me nice original buckle in great condition
    Ben

Looks good!

Thanks for the help!