Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked

Article about: I ended up being high bidder on this SS enlisted mans buckle. I felt good about and then got a little nervous after reading in Nash book that there are recent repros of it. I got home and lo

Default SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked

I ended up being high bidder on this SS enlisted mans buckle. I felt good about and then got a little nervous after reading in Nash book that there are recent repros of it. I got home and looked at the forum SS Makers thread and the fake SS thread and I think it looks like the one in the SS makers thread. Please have a look and comments welcome. If it proves legit what is its rarity and value. thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked   SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked  

SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked   SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked  

SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked   SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Buckle from auction - O & C Gesch Gesch (Overhoff) marked

Nothing wrong with that buckle, as to value have a look on dealers sites it will give you a rough estimate as to price guide
    Ben

?

Joe,

You Done Good Its a Genuine Nickle O&C SS Buckle

Value- $600 at least imo.

Regards Mac 66.

Quote by josephc View Post
    I ended up being high bidder on this SS enlisted mans buckle. I felt good about and then got a little nervous after reading in Nash book that there are recent repros of it. I got home and looked at the forum SS Makers thread and the fake SS thread and I think it looks like the one in the SS makers thread. Please have a look and comments welcome. If it proves legit what is its rarity and value. thanks.
    Go to www. Germanwarbooty.com After seeing the SS em and officers buckles for sale hit on the box for SS buckles archive and he has dozens of all the makers on his site!You can use this for your SS buckle and others if you are going to buy others.