Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCH

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing an Overhoff SS buckle with full logo that I want to buy. I think the buckle is correct and rare. A lot of nice buckles hit the market this month. There is a chance

?

Default Ss buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCH

Hello.
    Today I am showing an Overhoff SS buckle with full logo that I want to buy. I think the buckle is correct and rare. A lot of nice buckles hit the market this month. There is a chance to make a good selection.
    Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.Ss buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCHSs buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCHSs buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCH
    P
    Many

Full title Overhoff buckle, I would not say rare but hard to come by, nice buckle
    Ben

?

Hello georgi
    Quote by georgi View Post
    A lot of nice buckles hit the market this month. There is a chance to make a good selection.
    Ratisbon..?
    The yellow collection?
    It's a fine buckle...
    Regards

Very nice SS buckle.

?

Hi Cabl. The yellow collection is very good, but there is only one good SS buckle. This buckle is not from Ratisbon. Other dealers also showed more buckles this month. More than the normal number of SS buckles also appeared. Now is a good time to fill some gaps in the collections. Thanks for the opinions.
    Regards Georgi.

?

Thanks georgi...
    Best regards from Germany
    kabl

?

Very nice buckle if the price is right. One sold on EStand for $1195 last year. Must have been a good price, it sold in less than a hour.

I usually check out all the nickel SS buckles at the SOS and probable see one of these every year. About ten years ago I remember seeing 5 at the same show. All at different dealers.

?

Hello.
    I received the buckle today. I expect fifteen more buckles from the last auction to arrive in a few days. Thanks for the help.
    Regards Georgi.Ss buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCHSs buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCHSs buckle OVERHOFF & CIE LÜDENSCHEID GES.GESCH

?

Chapeau Georgi....

Very nice Georgi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast