Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Buckle recent purchase need info

Article about: I just got this SS buckle. I have seen them before but know little about this particular example. In fact I have never seen a picture of anything except this buckle's front so I don't know i

Default SS Buckle recent purchase need info

I just got this SS buckle. I have seen them before but know little about this particular example. In fact I have never seen a picture of anything except this buckle's front so I don't know if this is a common RZM mark inside this style of moulded buckle or not. It could be a fake but the US GI items I bought along with it were 100% original. The moths had destroyed everything and the guy didn't know it was German but he wasn't the original owner. If you could tell me what SS buckle this is and if it looks fishy to you.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle recent purchase need info   SS Buckle recent purchase need info  

SS Buckle recent purchase need info   SS Buckle recent purchase need info  

SS Buckle recent purchase need info  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle recent purchase need info
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Buckle recent purchase need info

Brandon, firstly welcome to the forum, now for the bad news, the buckle is a fake do you mind if I add it to the fakes section?
    Ben

Not at all please do. I only spent $10 on it and I got an 82nd airborne newspaper from the surrender of Italy so I didn't loose much. What is this style buckle and why is it a fake?

Quote by soalebm View Post
    Not at all please do. I only spent $10 on it and I got an 82nd airborne newspaper from the surrender of Italy so I didn't loose much. What is this style buckle and why is it a fake?
    Have a look in rouges gallery,there are other examples in there,like Phil said,this is a fantasy piece, also the catch, they never did catches like that, if you want a better expanation with pics let me know
    Ben