Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS EM RODO Original v Fake

Article about: Ben, After looking at your examples, I feel that mine is probably OK, but would like your "blessing" as well; I bought it several years ago from some unlikely-looking sellers at ou

Default SS EM RODO Original v Fake

Here we go again gents, the SS RODO buckle, extensively copied but easy to spot, again original is to the left or on top

Things to look for on original RODO buckles, the large pin head always a goodie to look for, the bent catch, some fakes have a straight catch on them, the smaller lettering on the RODO, fakes tend to have large letters hence the name "fat boy RODO fake" also the what I call "blunt" prongs, very typical of all RODO buckles I have seen
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 05-02-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS EM RODO Original v Fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS EM RODO Original v Fake

SS RODO Front
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS EM RODO Original v Fake  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS EM RODO Original v Fake 
    Ben

SS RODO Rear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS EM RODO Original v Fake  
    Ben

thanks for posting these Ben...Robert

Ben,

Very clear photo's of the good and the bad. Thanks! I see these fakes every now and again at the local show of course sold as originals. Last year i got into a little squabble with a dealer selling one such as your example and of course he denied that they were fake. We displayed quite a scene with our conversation. I never saw him again after that. He was a regular dealer at the shows as well.

rgds, Ty

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Ben,

Very clear photo's of the good and the bad. Thanks! I see these fakes every now and again at the local show of course sold as originals. Last year i got into a little squabble with a dealer selling one such as your example and of course he denied that they were fake. We displayed quite a scene with our conversation. I never saw him again after that. He was a regular dealer at the shows as well.

rgds, Ty
    Good one Ty, keep at it mate, get the fakes out of collecting
    Ben

Variations
    Ben

Rear 1
    Ben

More examples of fake SS RODO Buckles
    Attached Images Attached Images SS EM RODO Original v Fake  SS EM RODO Original v Fake 
    Ben

Another fake RODO
    Attached Images Attached Images SS EM RODO Original v Fake  SS EM RODO Original v Fake  SS EM RODO Original v Fake 
    Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast