Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions

Article about: Hello, I am hoping to get some feedback on this SS Officer's brocade belt that was recently found in a storage building. It is stiff, and has definitely seen better days, but of course, thos

Default SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions

Hello,

I am hoping to get some feedback on this SS Officer's brocade belt that was recently found in a storage building. It is stiff, and has definitely seen better days, but of course, those two things are never an indicator of authenticity. Seeing as how I have yet to handle one of these I am hoping someone can tell me if this one is good or not. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions   SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions  

SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions   SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions
    P
    Many

Hi Andrew, you will need more detailed pics of the Brocade, I have put some of mine on for reference, notice the gold tint in the SS, pics of the hook would be good as well
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions   SS Officer Brocade Belt for Opinions  

Ben

Some fakes from sites

Ben

Additional photographs. Also found this in the same box, which I presume was part of the same brocade (minus the buckle).