Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake

Article about: Hello everyone. For sale is this SS officer's buckle, which the seller advertises as original. Marked OLC 36/40. The back is a little weird to me. Unfortunately, these are the only pictures

?

Post SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake

Hello everyone. For sale is this SS officer's buckle, which the seller advertises as original. Marked OLC 36/40. The back is a little weird to me, I don't know! Unfortunately, these are the only pictures of him. What do you think about it, could it be good? Thanks for your help, Peeloo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake   SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake
    P
    Many

I don’t like it

?

Hello, thanks, I don't like it either! Best regards, Peeloo

I think it stands a chance , the crimps look like they have been damaged so that why it looks odd, I dont like the prongs and sleeve and the paint looks "too silver" in colour to be honest but warrants better pics, especially the crimps to the rear of the buckle
    Ben

?

Hello Ben, thanks for your comment. I asked the seller for more pictures, if he sends them, I will post them. Regards, Peeloo

Quote by Peeloo View Post
    Hello Ben, thanks for your comment. I asked the seller for more pictures, if he sends them, I will post them. Regards, Peeloo
    Yes mate its worth another look IMO
    Ben

?

Exclamation

Hello, here are the new pictures, sent by the owner. I still have reservations with the number 4 out of 40, I don't see the number 3 striker. The color is also weird. What are your opinions? Regards, Peeloo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake   SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake  

SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake   SS officer buckle 36/40 Original or Fake  

Mmmm hard to say, I think the crimp could be good but dont like the prongs are sleeve or the paint, so for me too many negatives, I would leave alone to be honest
    Ben

?

Hello Ben, the red flag was up for me too but was wondering if anyone else could help? Thanks again for your effort and help! Regards, Peeloo