Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tagged SS EM buckle

Article about: Hello, I might be able to get this buckle. It all looks good to me. Best, Bill

?

Default Tagged SS EM buckle

Hello, I might be able to get this buckle. It all looks good to me. Best, Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tagged SS EM buckle   Tagged SS EM buckle  

Tagged SS EM buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tagged SS EM buckle
    P
    Many

I am inexperienced, but I do not like the tag. Wait for others to opine.
    JOHN

it s funny john. I actually like the tag very much. other than the misinterpretation of the motto. I think the buckle stands a good chance. but I may be rusty? or perhaps a new fake has entered the market. but it has nice detail and looks to be unissued imo. kindest regards.

brian

I would trust your opinion with my money every day Brian. Something just does not seem right to me. I cannot put two or three items on it. More of a gut feeling which is not often correct for a newbie.
    John

?

Hi, thanks for the help. Here is the HJ I bought from the same grouping last week. I’m told many unissued items in one grouping were pulled out of the woodwork here recently. Best to be sure. Thanks. Best. bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tagged SS EM buckle   Tagged SS EM buckle  

your far from a newbie buddy! the gut is definitely something to consider. I know seeing things this minty raises suspicion but the stuffs still out there. for me the slight rust stain on the tags staple would be very difficult to fake without overdoing it. but never say never. like I said better pics would be nice but I still think it stands a chance? kindest regards.

brian

?

hello, thanks again. Im hoping to acquire, its not cheap, Ha. Best, Bill

it certainly is right to be suspicious but I see no glaring problems with either buckle or tags. I remember a couple years back when that one person came on here with a DUFFEL BAG full of SS cuff titles all original. whoever owned them previously didn't study german though not that I speak it lol. of course the interpretations could of been done 40 years ago before the internet was a thing. best regards.

brian

lol nor would I expect it to be bill. but quality counts. still that's why it's best to have all the eyes one can get on these things. best of luck!

brian

Hey Brian,how you doing,I agree.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast