Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger

Article about: I acquired a few daggers from an older collection, here's an early 1933 SS Dagger w/Vertical hanger. I hope the forum enjoys...any comments and info is appreciated. Hope the pics are suffici

?

Default 1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger

I acquired a few daggers from an older collection, here's an early 1933 SS Dagger w/Vertical hanger. I hope the forum enjoys...any comments and info is appreciated. Hope the pics are sufficient and not too blurry. Thanks1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1933 Eickhorn SS Dagger w/Vertical Hanger
    P
    Many

?

Hello Mach
    A nice early type SS dagger mod 33 from EICKHORN with the early logo.
    I like the vertical dagger holder too which has left its mark on the scabbard.
    Very nice dagger with a lot of character
    Regards
    ARNAUD

Hi Mach...it appears the hanger is dated 1935.

This hanger with that date is a replacement or was added to this dagger since your dagger once was a Rohm SS dagger and Rohm was killed in 1934.

Im also inclined to think the scabbard is a Pack produced scabbard ...due to the angle of the photo the upper scabbard fitting looks shorter than standard size.

Would need Daves eyes or JRs eyes on that.
    Overall nice find.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry,

The lower guard looks like an EP&S guard - that 'straight across' look. The scabbard too as you suggests. Good call.

Dave

?

Thanks for the comments and info.....

Great info from forum members