Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

All comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank you

Article about: Looks like what remains of Gottlieb Hammesfahr SS Dagger. Everything I can see is real ... except the brown sack. The blade is badly rusted but can be cleaned a bit. The rest as well. The le

Default All comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank you

All comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank youAll comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank youAll comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank youAll comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank youAll comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank youAll comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank youAll comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement All comments please to help find out about this dagger..smallest detail welcome..thank you
    P
    Many

?

Looks like what remains of Gottlieb Hammesfahr SS Dagger. Everything I can see is real ... except the brown sack.

The blade is badly rusted but can be cleaned a bit. The rest as well. The leather could use some Renwax.

Your decision is how much to restore it.

Dave

Hello Dave , happy with your description and thank you It's a vet bring back ,my Dad, from occupied Germany. Billeted in a ranking SS man who was in jail at that time. Got there with the Americains all the way from St Tropez ,Provence ,15th August '44 . My Dad had it in his desk and have always known it with that cloth (sack materiel) cover . I will clean it a little bit.It's never been touch exept looking and handling it.Best. Patrick