Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Boker SS Rohm dagger

Article about: Hello.This Rohm SS Dagger is up for auction and I don't have a SS Dagger yet. I can't tell if the dagger is real. Most of the details have very little difference with actual examples shown.T

?

Default Boker SS Rohm dagger

Hello.This Rohm SS Dagger is up for auction and I don't have a SS Dagger yet. I can't tell if the dagger is real. Most of the details have very little difference with actual examples shown.The motto has spelling defects and I don't know if this is typical.Please advise if I should bid on this dagger.

Thanks Georgi.Boker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Boker SS Rohm dagger
    P
    Many

Typical Boker details ...I see no issues with it ...and even the ss number on the upper guard looks good. despite the number 8 being upside down and also the number 6 appearing to be a 9.

the fittings were overcleaned but are correct.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry. Thanks for the quick reply. When I compared the eagle on the handle with the one shown in Ralf Siegert's book, there is a small difference, and on the forum the photos of the handles of the examples shown are not so good to compare exactly.

Thanks Georgi.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Typical Boker details ...I see no issues with it ...and even the ss number on the upper guard looks good. despite the number 8 being upside down and also the number 6 appearing to be a 9.

the fittings were overcleaned but are correct.

Regards Larry
    +1
    the beautiful rounded mid part of the grip creams " i'm a Böker" !!
    Nice ground Rohn dagger.

Ger

?

Very nice looking dagger. Hopefully you can aquire it. She deserves a good home.

Tim

?

I still don't know if I will win, but I still hope so. I don't have a SS dagger, but I think that such a dagger should be present in every collection.

Georgi.

?

Hello. Today I am showing a won and delivered SS Boker Dagger. I think these markings are correct.

Thanks Georgi.Boker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm daggerBoker SS Rohm dagger

?

I won and got the dagger.

Regards Georgi.

What was the hammer price?

?

3500$

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast