Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying a SS dagger for my fathers birthday

Article about: I am sorry in advanced I am sure this has been asked so many times I have been looking for a SS dagger to buy for my father and a dealer I know has this one. The problem I have is he said it

Default Buying a SS dagger for my fathers birthday

Sorry I put last post in wrong area thats why I put this new one here !
    I am sorry in advanced I am sure this has been asked so many times
    I have been looking for a SS dagger to buy for my father and a dealer I know has this one. The problem I have is he said it is an early dagger but it has a RMZ logo on it does that make it a parts dagger or could that mean it is a fake ? I have been looking on line and could not find any chained daggers that had a RZM blade on it .also is there any thing else that stands out wrong with this dagger ? All the help would be great thank you

Buying a SS dagger for my fathers birthdayBuying a SS dagger for my fathers birthdayBuying a SS dagger for my fathers birthdayBuying a SS dagger for my fathers birthdayBuying a SS dagger for my fathers birthdayBuying a SS dagger for my fathers birthdayBuying a SS dagger for my fathers birthdayBuying a SS dagger for my fathers birthday

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buying a SS dagger for my fathers birthday
    P
    Many

Hello Mr Chicken
    This is one you dont want to waste your money on.
    The chain alone is a total mess and you could compare with this pinned thread here > Chained SS Study of the 4 Chain types

Parts dagger at best as you have observed.
    Why is the center ramp screw being hidden?

The RZM dagger combination has happened according to direct Vet acquisitions ..so as the story goes that the SS mann when he completed his 3 years of SS service was entitled to have a Chained SS dagger.
    That would mean he would of received his Chained Assembly in 1942? ....very hard to prove yet there is a 1% chance it may have happened.
    Overall this dagger is parted and the chain is total repro junk.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you larry C you just saved me $6800 AUD Best to keep looking very hard to find any thing here in Australia

Good Lord $6800 for what >_<

I do applaud your efforts to bring it here first for discussion
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well we are in Australia our dollar is like Venezuela well on the way to it What do you think I should do look online overseas I am finding it very difficult to find any thing

You could peruse through these dealers and have a high success rate on shipping.

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Meda Militaria
    Wittmann Antique Militaria

Thank you very much I just joined up to WRF club to support you guys you saved me big time

Money well spent just saved you thousands

So you would trust medamilitaria to buy from ?

Quote by happychicken View Post
    So you would trust medamilitaria to buy from ?
    Welcome to the forum!
    I would answer a yes to your question.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast