Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Article about: I have seen a lot of unmarked blades, especially chained

Default Re: Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    Guys the Krag Bayonet is for sale so if anyone is interested P.M me!

Ryan
    How much?? $500
    cheers Ronnie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Nice finds I am glad you got them! I am looking at your chained SS drooling, I am jealous. Best, Robert

?

Lol I wish!! I'm looking for a scabbard for my Lufty so I will take trades!

Ryan

?

Guys i just bought some semichrome how should i apply it to the blade?

Ryan

I apply simichrome with a soft cotton cloth, wait a minute then wipe it off with another one, then buff it with yet another one, old socks work great, use it sparingly and apply it side to side with the crossgrain, not up and down the blade.

?

Should i not apply the chrome to the motto side
    Edit: The blade has cleaned up very nicely i will clean it up a little more in a few hours.
    Also should i clean the metal up on the scabbard?

Thanks
    Ryan

?

Quick update from polishing!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet   Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet  

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet   Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet  

Nothing else needs to be done, apart from protecting the blades with a museum grade wax, such as Renaissance Wax.

It is vitally important that you don't clean the chain etc on the SS dagger. You can give the grip and crossguards a wipe over with a clean dry white cloth, that is all.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Glad to see you found a bargain, great stuff

?

Thanks ade i will do that.

Ryan

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast