Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Article about: I have seen a lot of unmarked blades, especially chained

?

Default Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1895 Krag Bayonet

Guys, this is the haul of the year. This is my celebration for 1k posts, thank you all so much for the help over the two years i have been on this forum. You guys are the best, and i have loved every single day on this forum because of the help and genorosity you guys have gave me. Now to the best part! I got these three daggers and bayonet today from a kid in my school. The best part is that i payed a total of 500$!!! The first dagger i'm going to show you guys is my model 1936 Chained ss officers dagger, its the gem of the lot! The next dagger i will show in a later post is a first model luftwaffe dagger with a damaged scabbard but the dagger is in beautiful shape. Then finally i recieved a model 1902 Krag bayonet.
    As a final thanks i would like to thank my mom for helping me purchase this!
    Thanks To You All!!
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet   Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet  

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet   Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet  

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet   Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet  

Last edited by Ryan B; 04-07-2013 at 06:53 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

I hate to tell you, but the red plastic connector on the chain looks like the only genuine part on this one....Just kidding....it's a fine Model 36 straight out of the woodwork! I'd suggest getting the chain restored, though! Nice find! That's the way to collect-get all the tough ones out of the way First!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Re: Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Ryan without doubt the haul of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really do love it and the price !! well done you lucky lad

?

Wow! What a pick up! Congrats, that is a once in a lifetime deal! Can't wait to see the luftwaffe dagger & the bayo!

?

First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger with damaged scabbard. Beautiful solingen blade!

Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet   Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet  

A huge congratulations !!! You have a Mum in a million too!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Someone took the Army sword scabbard, and destroyed it.

Regards
    Vedran

?

Finally for my last item, its an model 1902 Krag bayonet. Its in pretty nice shape.
    Ryan

- - Updated - -

Finally for my last item, its an model 1902 Krag bayonet. Its in pretty nice shape.
    Ryan

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet  

cool 1st lufty sadly wrong scabbard, looks like a sword scabbard been shortened?? there is another story on its own still best buy of the year without doubt
    cheers Ronnie

PS i recon you owe your Mum a hug of all hugs

Incredible deal, congrats!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast