Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Help on SS Chained Dagger!

Article about: Hey Guys this kid in my school has this officers chained ss dagger and wants to sell! The best part its for 400\\$. HE sent me some picture but i dont know if its legit. Please let me know if

?

Default Help on SS Chained Dagger!

Hey Guys this kid in my school has this officers chained ss dagger and wants to sell! The best part its for 400$. HE sent me some picture but i dont know if its legit. Please let me know if you need more pictures.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help on SS Chained Dagger!   Help on SS Chained Dagger!  

Help on SS Chained Dagger!   Help on SS Chained Dagger!  

Help on SS Chained Dagger!   Help on SS Chained Dagger!  

Help on SS Chained Dagger!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on SS Chained Dagger!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help on SS Chained Dagger!

Hi Ryan..This has a very great chance of being authentic and for $400 its a heart attack steal!! Except for the missing link replaced with he red plastic... I actually do not see anything wrong with it,, but for the forum members please if you may ge a few more pics.......
    pics of the center scabbard ramp front and back and pics of the scabbrd fittings front and back closeups...............I think Im going to be sick

Please please enlighten us of the story of your friend at school,, where did he get this from? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you so much Larry! If everything checks out I should have the dagger on the 15th of April. I talked to my mom and she will be supplying me the money but I have to work and pay her back throughout the summer. I showed my mom the prices on these daggers and she said its a really good investment when I get older.
    Thank you mom!!!
    Ryan

I hope it turns out good for you. Most of us can only dream about owning an original chained SS.

Great Mom and try not to drool over the price ,,your friend will also have a heart attack also if he finds out how much these really are. Congratulations. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Trust me he knows the price lol. Its just that he is a "druggie" and needs his quick cash for his "goods".
    Ryan

All I would like to say at this time Ryan is,
    GOOD LUCK!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you so much!
    Ryan

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    Trust me he knows the price lol. Its just that he is a "druggie" and needs his quick cash for his "goods".
    Ryan
    I love a heart warming tale me....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

He hasn't sent me the pictures you guys requested, but so far do you guys think its mostly authentic.
    Ryan

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast