Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

M33 Eickhorn SS dagger

Article about: The SS dagger i got. Just recently got back into collecting

Default M33 Eickhorn SS dagger

The SS dagger i got. Just recently got back into collecting
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M33 Eickhorn SS dagger   M33 Eickhorn SS dagger  

M33 Eickhorn SS dagger   M33 Eickhorn SS dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M33 Eickhorn SS dagger
    P
    Many

Hello Darklight..I will call you DL
    Welcome to the forum

You you show a few more photos for the community here ...some details I am not seeing in the photos that are posted and would benefit greatly.

Could you provide please photos of :

The crossguards accent grooves
    A closeup of the motto and Producers logo
    The front of the grip showing both the runes button and grip eagle.
    the blade shoulder to lower crossguard fit

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry,

If you click on the images, they expand.

Blade fit is not good, crossgrain is scratchy for a mint blade and motto looks laser ... ?

Dave

Hi Dave...thats why I asked for closer images that it may be possible it is laser etched...but Im hoping to dispel that with greater images.

I know the OP posted this to show everyone what he has added to his collection...yet with this type of forum we examine these details the same as flavorful notes and aroma in fine wines and whiskeys.

We just want to see these details that will fulfill what is expected of an Eickhorn SS em

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you

I see i both need better light and camera.. but hope these pics are helpful
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M33 Eickhorn SS dagger   M33 Eickhorn SS dagger  

M33 Eickhorn SS dagger  

A few more

M33 Eickhorn SS dagger  

I see the characteristic freckling along the etch which to my eye says original. However, glad I am not betting on anything anymore cause it sure seems like today nothing is sacred in this "hobby".

That is NOT a large oval Eickhorn motto etch. The grip appears to have been made yesterday. I don't even like the shape of the ball on the lower scabbard fitting. The dagger is, unfortunately for the OP, a fake IMO.

?

You're right, Skyline,

That why Larry and I have been asking for more images. And there is no trace of age on any of the bits.

Everybody - download and save these images for later reference

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast