Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M33 RZM Emil Voos SS dagger

Article about: Hello guys, this nice dagger came in today. Not mint but rather excellent condition. Crossgrains not easy to see on the pictures but definitely there!!! :-)

Quote by Larry C View Post
    ..... Hard to say in this circumstance..which way it could go...since the dagger has already been apart.

This is the,or i better say my,main concern Larry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M33 RZM Emil Voos SS dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by kreta1961 View Post
    This is the,or i better say my,main concern Larry.
    ....... as with all daggers with and without plier marks
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It looks like a very nice dagger - one of the nicer ones
    condition-wise. These days, mediocre and messed
    with pieces seem to be way overpriced anyhow.
    If the price was right, I'd be happy
    with it.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I've seen these misfit grips on the Model 33's before, but I still don't particularly Like them. To me, they were probably the end of the day production pieces or the day the supervisor took a long lunch at the beer hall. They are Original and Authentic, but that doesn't make them any prettier. Personally, I would prefer a perfect fit grip that doesn't tower over the guards. The piece originally posted is a fine Emil Voos in great over all condition. I can see nothing amiss with this particular one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi Kris,

thanks for showing your Voos dagger, the Gents said it all i guess.
    Nice looking one with a grip that doesnt has a perfect fit, but its seen a lot on SS daggers, early and late one.
    Although some makers made perfect ones...
    We see a way better fit on the SA daggers, but the ratio was 1 to 10? so they had a lot more practice i guess
    The fact that SA daggers grips are made of way softer sorts of Wood, will also be a main reason for better fitted grips, easier to work with then dyed hardwood or ebony.

Regards,
    Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2