Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M36 chained SS dagger in classified.

Article about: Regarding the Chained M36 SS dagger that's for sale on the estand. Off course this is a very bad fake. My issue with it is that there's not description at all. I informed the seller that he

?

Default M36 chained SS dagger in classified.

Regarding the Chained M36 SS dagger that's for sale on the estand.
    Off course this is a very bad fake. My issue with it is that there's not description at all.
    I informed the seller that he should place it in the right forum.

Moderator...?

Thanks.

ss dagger - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M36 chained SS dagger in classified.
    P
    Many

a bad fake and I posted a notation on the ad. I do not have the ability to delete the ad but will request someone who does to do so.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I'm assuming it's OK for me to a little later on to post some high definition pictures of it in the "Worst of the Worst Thread" as a teaching moment for the new guys to collecting? But what has me a little worried is this:

anko777
    WRF Club member

Which is posted with it and makes me think that maybe the Forum has been hacked by somebody?? Posts: 4,294,967,295 Really???

Best Regards, Fred

?

Yes indeed Fred. He can post this garbage in the re-enactors section off course. But not in the edged weapons section without description.
    Hacked... possible. But why..? He chosed to post a fake M36 anyway. What's he going to win with it?
    Yes the number of total posts is remarkable and unrealistic...
    Better ban this account at once before he/it does some damage.

MAP
    ?

Not commenting on the posted item, but the "high post count" is....if I remember...a technical glitch. I have seen this issue mentioned in the past once or twice.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ad deleted

Thankyou Gents..the Best offer would of Been $35

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Damn! I was Just about to drop the guy a line and pick it up....too late again.....sigh
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Damn! I was Just about to drop the guy a line and pick it up....too late again.....sigh
    At least you have that nice skull ring William!

No hack involved re the post count.

We have a glitch which occurs now and again which gives new users about 4.5 million posts! Sorted now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!