MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!

Article about: Hello, I've been wanting an SS Chained Dagger ever since I got into this hobby (type 2). Yesterday I found a type 1 and won the auction for less then I've been seeing them offered for. Can a

Default My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!

Hello,

I've been wanting an SS Chained Dagger ever since I got into this hobby (type 2). Yesterday I found a type 1 and won the auction for less then I've been seeing them offered for. Can anyone please tell me if it looks good? I wasn't able to post until now so I hope it's legit! Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance...here's the link to the site: Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    Cheers!
    Ben

My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 1st SS Chained Type 1 Dagger Purchase!
    P
    Many

Hi Ben Looks good to me here in South Philly

Bill Shea is a standup guy and is a bit pricey in some cases...but thats the price you pay for authenticity.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Is there a D.R.G.M. under the Wotan Knot?

Much appreciated Larry! AS always a great help!

SkylineDrive,

From the pics I don't see those markings. Not all were marked D.R.G.M. though, correct?

Correct.

?

From what I see nice original. Congrats on a very iconic piece.

Tim

Ben....The Wotans knot center square is open showing a space that you can see through and only on Type C ......there is from what I can see some type of line within the top hole that is painted black that there may be that DRGM and the paint may have filled in that lettering...but the knot itself is a Type C.

Type A B1 and B2 are all closed
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Tim,

Thanks much! I'm super pumped and fingers crossed it's not a disappointment.

Larry, Thanks I did not even realize but have been studying them and see that's an easy distinguishable feature for the Type C. I'll let you know when I receive the dagger if the DRGM is printed or not. Cheers and thanks again!

Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast