Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help on 2 SS daggers

Article about: thanks guys - very helpful. Are these two daggers any better? They are from the same supplier.

Default Need Help on 2 SS daggers

These 2 daggers are from the same supplier seen in this Chained SS thread here > Advice please on an SS chained dagger

All thoughts and comments are welcome !

Need Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggersNeed Help on 2 SS daggers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help on 2 SS daggers
    P
    Many

?

i believe the markings on the blade are fake.

Regards,
    Bas

Avoid this seller altogether...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Gimmie View Post
    i believe the markings on the blade are fake.

Regards,
    Bas
    I believe the markings on this Gustav Spitzer blade are correct.
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-30-2017 at 06:00 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Can you show a pic of the front side of the handle? Full view please.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I would like to see the photos enlarge a little more to see a closeup of the RZM numbers. I am seeing decent crossgraining on the WKC RZM 1053/39 blade and the logo appears to be legit..but still ..close ups would help greatly.

The Top guard with the in-ground whirlpool gouged into the top of it..throws this dagger in the bin for me. All it takes is one detail.....somethings may be salvageable ...but who wants a few parts of a dagger instead of a whole untouched example.

A good study though for the new collector on what NOT to settle for with an SS Transitional.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill