Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification

Article about: Hi ss m36 early chained missing chain scabbard ball has wierd form anyone seen this? Check picture

per
    ?

Default Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification

Hi ss m36 early chained missing chain scabbard ball has wierd form anyone seen this? Check picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification
    P
    Many

'' weird form '', because the ball is dented?

Yes, it has been dropped and it has deformed it. Not unusual to see but this one has suffered more than most.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

per
    ?

I just thought it to be weirdly straight for a deformation to do that like that mushorm form.

per
    ?

Default 1936 Chained SS Dagger missing Type II Chain. chain attachment thoughts.

Hi, Just bought a chained dagger missing chainlink. What i can see is just like this;

Original Rare German WWII Model 1936 Officer's Chained SS Dagger with – International Military Antiques

Is from an reliable seller, although in rough condition some cracks bit fitting looks fairly good, blade fitting really good better than the one compered to in the link.
    My thought is the chain attachment is so narrow i cant find a good one to compare with have someone seen chain attachment like this?
    The sides of chain attachment ended up with paint when someone wanted to better the paint?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification   Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification  

Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification   Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification  

Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification   Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification  

Need help early chaind m36 help with scabbard ball identification  

Per ....I merged your thread into your previous thread of the same CH SS dagger. There is no need to start another thread of the exact same topic...which will have members posting on both threads.
    Please keep all pertaining data and photos all in the same thread for discussion.

You can compare here since your dagger is a Type II > Archives | Lakesidetrader
    or next time you go to the Max Show you can study some CH SS daggers in hand
    Cute little Unicorn

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

The prices have gone up a little recently. How much are you buying for, if I may ask?