Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch

Article about: Check this one out. The "Puma Hunter" has a strange SS Dienstdolch from Puma-werk from supposedly 1940. Shouldn't that be all RZM:ed up by 1940? Blankwaffen 1936-1945 :: pumahunter

Default Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch

Check this one out. The "Puma Hunter" has a strange SS Dienstdolch from Puma-werk from supposedly 1940.

Shouldn't that be all RZM:ed up by 1940?

Blankwaffen 1936-1945 :: pumahunter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

Dark knight could you upload the photos please for the forum?
    Links are useless when the the seller pulls the ad and the thread here becomes dead.

Please post the photos as ASAP ..your tenure depends upon it !!

Although Puma is a not commonly seen SS producer ..this dagger is junk and laser etched.
    The seller doesnt know what this dagger is and surely does not resemble a circa 1940 type.
    Post photos please to avoid a 2 week vacation.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

He is not a seller, he is a collector of Puma daggers and I only posted this for the interest of the collecting community. Since he is not a seller and I don't have asked for permission to share his pictures here on the forum I thought that I post a link instead. No need to be threatening Larry.

Martin

Listen Martin ...you dont have permission to post links according to forum rules.

Lets start over...once that link is removed from your friend..the link you provided will be dead and this thread helps no one as there is nothing to refer to.
    What use will this thread be to anyone else who wants to see the details of a bogus blade ?
    Do you think this thread serves just you and your friend ? .....and the community here does not matter?

Your friends permission means NOTHING here as you are offering him a free service of evaluation at OUR cost !!
    You may post as many photos as you want and as you had in the past.

Threatening ?? ...lets say promising of an action.
    Post the photos ! ..and photos mean everything.

Your Move Martin !! ..step carefully.

Give this pinned thread a read through before you reply.
    Free authentication and valuation service.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow! Someone woke up on the wrong side this morning...
    All I can tell you Larry is that he is not my friend, I’ve no idea who he is, except that he obviously collects Puma daggers. I thought it would be interesting for this community to see his daggers and especially his odd SS Puma.

I would recomend some nice strong coffe to start the day off, since I myself sometimes suffer from bad morning mood.

Have a nice day and talk to you later.

LOL..Ok Martin ..I had one too many cups already ...Im already over charged

I still need photos please

Well, TO much coffee is not good either.

About the pictures it wouldn't feel alright to post his pictures in the forum, and since I do not know the guy I cannot really ask him either… If the link is not ok, I would ask you to pull the whole thread. To bad, as it turned out to be a quite funny one!

All good Larry!

Take care,

Martin

Quote by Dark Knight View Post
    About the pictures it wouldn't feel alright to post his pictures in the forum, and since I do not know the guy I cannot really ask him either…
    Martin
    If the photos are visible on the internet, you don't need to ask, all you should do is give the original poster credit for the photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes it is too bad Martin .
    If I remove the thread then you as well may as well go.

Thread closed

MAP
    ?

Here are the photos. Thread saved!

I'm not a dagger guy but I don't like it either.

Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch

Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch

Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch

Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch

Odd Puma SS Dienstdolch
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast