MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Opinion on this SS 120/34

Article about: Would like an opinion on this SS Dagger The selling Price is 3200. Would that be a fair buying price. Thanks Bob This is a fantastic original SS dagger!! This dagger is exactly who it return

Default Opinion on this SS 120/34

Would like an opinion on this SS Dagger The selling Price is 3200. Would that be a fair buying price.
    Thanks Bob

This is a fantastic original SS dagger!! This dagger is exactly who it returned from WWII as a war trophy of a local GI. The dagger is 100% un-cleaned and not played with by any collector. The dagger is a transitional type with RZM code (the RZM maker is unknown to this day) and SS blade marking. This is a known collector variation and 100% original These RZM 120/34 examples have the early style of anodized scabbards and nickel finish. The cross guards are perfect and there is a lightly stamped SS district I stamped on the back of the lower guard. This dagger is in beautiful condition with blade retaining bright bold motto engraving and all the original cross grain polish to the blade. The tip is undamaged as is the ball tip to the scabbard. The dagger has its original SS RZM marked vertical hanger (500+ value on its own!) and the original belt strap w/D ring. This is as nice a SS Dagger as I have had in 45 years of collecting and trading in daggers. Buyer to pay 15.00 for shipping and we are glad to offer 3 day inspection and return less shipping if returned in same condition as sent. ----- PLEASE ALLOW up to 7 days for shipment to occur after payment arrives to me!! My work has me traveling during the week (sometimes 1-3 days) and I will ship as soon as possible and most times this is 24-48 hours after payment arrives depending on FFL or C/R requirements. BUT in the case that I am on the road when payment comes in, it could take me a bit of time to ship the item. Payments with personal checks are ok but they must clear before shipping will occur. Insurance is not included in the shipping price and it the buyers responsibility to ask for and pay for it (runs appox 1.50 per 100 dollars value). We are not responsible for loss or damage without it. I always list the shipping cost in the description, your total is the ending bid and the shipping costs. thanks! Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34Opinion on this SS 120/34
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-17-2016 at 05:06 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on this SS 120/34
    P
    Many

Another Pic

If you are buying on Gunbroker be aware of this.
    Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.
    It may be an original un-messed with dagger but, the seller may not even own it
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ohw, is that idiot crook **** also there?
    Stupid question maybe because he's everywhere for years now...

The seller is from Oregon, He has 736 A+ Feedbacks and only 5 negative and most of them was on shipping and packing
    But What do you think of the dagger and Price
    Bob

Mine

As long as the seller is reputable and you are very sure..then proceed..but there is great truth as Ralph says ..the scammers steal photos from the internet and use them as their own to sell ghost items. Buyer beware !

Top sellers if your looking for a secured transaction and authentic are :

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals - member
    Wittmann Antique Militaria

also contact member/ dealers
    Dyzner "Darren" and alliknew "William"

The Early SS 120/34 posted above..I see no issues with. Check pricing first..3200 seems decent

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 12:27 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    As long as the seller is reputable and you are very sure..then proceed..but there is great truth as Ralph says ..the scammers steal photos from the internet and use them as their own to sell ghost items. Buyer beware !

Top sellers if your looking for a secured transaction and authentic are :

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals - member
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    Meda Militaria Home - member

also contact member/ dealers
    Dyzner "Darren" and alliknew "William"

The Early SS 120/34 posted above..I see no issues with. Check pricing first..3200 seems decent

Regards Larry
    Well yeh, true but calling Wittmann reputable...?
    As far as you don't count the fake laser etched Röhm Eickhorn dagger and the touched up exclamation SS dagger...!

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Well yeh, true but calling Wittmann reputable...?
    As far as you don't count the fake laser etched Röhm Eickhorn dagger and the touched up exclamation SS dagger...!
    If you dont like a store you dont shop there plain and simple.

Reputable verses guys like Pavel..I will lean heavily toward Wittmann. Study is the responsibility of the buyer as ALL dealers do make mistakes from time to time. We are responsible for our own actions.

Offline Krisse I have helped Redsled Bob ..that when he is ready ..I would HELP him as I have HELPED YOU through many countless emails when you had tons of questions. I didnt let you fall and Im not about to let Bob fall either if and when he sees something as he has posted on this thread as a newbie..we shall help and teach mostly about the item....and give a gentle warning to double check their studies depending upon the individual the item is coming from.

I have seen some awesome things LATELY being posted here from Wittmanns sight and not naming names of the posters either. There is good and bad in all things..or this earth would not rotate.

If I name anyone whether it be Wittmann or a top earner........no doubt no one should take for granted that their Rolls Royce is infallible.
    Wittmann may have some questionable items..but what dealer doesnt? We have to complete the transaction and decide..not the other way around.

Lets not turn this thread in a slug match ..because the thread is neither yours or mine.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    If you dont like a store you dont shop there plain and simple.

Reputable verses guys like Pavel..I will lean heavily toward Wittmann. Study is the responsibility of the buyer as ALL dealers do make mistakes from time to time. We are responsible for our own actions.

Offline Krisse I have helped Redsled Bob ..that when he is ready ..I would HELP him as I have HELPED YOU through many countless emails when you had tons of questions. I didnt let you fall and Im not about to let Bob fall either if and when he sees something as he has posted on this thread as a newbie..we shall help and teach mostly about the item....and give a gentle warning to double check their studies depending upon the individual the item is coming from.

I have seen some awesome things LATELY being posted here from Wittmanns sight and not naming names of the posters either. There is good and bad in all things..or this earth would not rotate.

If I name anyone whether it be Wittmann or a top earner........no doubt no one should take for granted that their Rolls Royce is infallible.
    Wittmann may have some questionable items..but what dealer doesnt? We have to complete the transaction and decide..not the other way around.

Lets not turn this thread in a slug match ..because the thread is neither yours or mine.

Regards Larry
    True Larry. I'm helping Bob as well in private mailing.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast