Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion on SS Eickhorn dagger

Article about: May I have you opinion on this Eickhorn SS dagger? On first sight it look ok, but the match dagger-scabbard seems to be a little bite odd, no nice curving of the scabbard!ATTACH=CONFIG]16314

?

Default Opinion on SS Eickhorn dagger

May I have you opinion on this Eickhorn SS dagger? On first sight it look ok, but the match dagger-scabbard seems to be a little bite odd, no nice curving of the scabbard!ATTACH=CONFIG]1631417[/ATTACH]Opinion on SS Eickhorn daggerOpinion on SS Eickhorn daggerOpinion on SS Eickhorn daggerOpinion on SS Eickhorn dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion on SS Eickhorn dagger   Opinion on SS Eickhorn dagger  

Opinion on SS Eickhorn dagger   Opinion on SS Eickhorn dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on SS Eickhorn dagger
    P
    Many

?

Twan,

I am not certain what you mean by "but the match dagger-scabbard seems to be a little bite odd" but Eickhorn is not known to use "F B" crossguards.

Can you post more pictures, please ?

Dave

?

What I mean, is that the cross guard has a round curve and the top of the scabbard is almost flat. If I look at my other daggers also the top of the scabbard has a rounding. Is this typical Eickhorn, or is this a dagger made of parts? You can see it clearly at the picture with the pictures.

Patina of dagger and scabbard sure don't match.

?

It is a fake, the logo is wrong. Look at the face of the squirle and compare it with an original.

Scabbard is replaced, and probably a fake. Crossgaurds are not eickhorn, and look fake too IMO.

Hill

?

Twan,

Dagger is made of parts ... and not very well made either. Save your money and look elsewhere.