Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Question about SS dagger hangers

Article about: Something I saw on a site that deals in 3rd Reich militaria made me wonder; How hard to find are the dagger hangers on some SS daggers? I know there were the ones that hung vertically from t

Default Question about SS dagger hangers

Something I saw on a site that deals in 3rd Reich militaria made me wonder; How hard to find are the dagger hangers on some SS daggers? I know there were the ones that hung vertically from the top and the ones that hung from the O on the side of dagger sheaths, but how uncommon is it to find them?

I saw this item on Epic Artifacts, and they denote the hangers are hard to find/rare, especially the ones with the SS markings; Rare SS Dagger Hanger - SS 68/38 RZM - Epic Artifacts

Does anyone know if this is accurate/correct?

Question about SS dagger hangers
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-09-2023 at 05:09 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about SS dagger hangers
    P
    Many

Please download the pictures and post them here if possible. When that listing ends, this thread will also be because the photos will be gone.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Hi David as per request of Moderator Greenhorn...it is very important to download the photos to your computer first and then to this forum...I uploaded only 1 for you this time...please in the future post photos.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi David as per request of Moderator Greenhorn...it is very important to download the photos to your computer first and then to this forum...I uploaded only 1 for you this time...please in the future post photos.

Regards Larry
    Yeah, I wrestled with that before I posted this, but it was more a question about the nature of the item rather than the specific item itself...Basically, are the SS marked hangers rare/uncommon?