Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real or fake SS dagger

Article about: Hi I want to buy some dagger but do not know if they are real or fake. They have DWF M34 written on them. Can you please help? Thanks a lot

Default Real or fake SS dagger

Hi
    I want to buy some dagger but do not know if they are real or fake. They have DWF M34 written on them.
    Can you please help?

Thanks a lot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or fake SS dagger   Real or fake SS dagger  

Real or fake SS dagger   Real or fake SS dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake SS dagger
    P
    Many

dagger 2. By the way, what stands DWF for?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or fake SS dagger   Real or fake SS dagger  

Real or fake SS dagger   Real or fake SS dagger  

?

Both are really bad. Eagle, Runes, Inscription, everything!

?

The DWF on the blade is for Don't Wish Further...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hello Grizlee..you are in the right forum for SS daggers and i would encourage you to read and compare your example to the many threads here on SS daggers.
    You will agree that your dagger is not authentic.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

rely bad fakes. it seams obvious.

I would recommend you to do some research here and then perhaps turn to a reliable dealer. Lakesidetrader is a good place to start. On his website is a banner (or whatever you call it) on top: "Education", that is very informative and that I've had good use of.

Best of luck.

Really, really, really bad I think is an understatement. Looking at how it was made my sense is: 1) Somebody had a lot a spare time to make it. 2) It was made at a location that is not anywhere near Germany. Best Regards, Fred

?

The only reason to buy this is to stab myself in the eyes after seeing these daggers!

Quote by vocht View Post
    the only reason to buy this is to stab myself in the eyes after seeing these daggers!
    rofl >_<
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast