Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS 36 type A - text book (for me)

Article about: Hello all, It seems that 2023 begins well for me... This nice SS mod 36 type A dagger has the expected caracteristics : Non magnetic solid nickel chain - Skul with Septum - wotan knot with t

?

Default SS 36 type A - text book (for me)

Hello all,

It seems that 2023 begins well for me...

This nice SS mod 36 type A dagger has the expected caracteristics :

Non magnetic solid nickel chain - Skul with Septum - wotan knot with the expected holes - Expected SS proof...and so on....

I let the pictures talk....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS 36 type A -  text book (for me)   SS 36 type A -  text book (for me)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS 36 type A -  text book (for me)
    P
    Many

?

Congratulations Arnaud! Top Notch items as always in your collection. I know nothing of these special daggers, but it sure looks beautiful to my eyes.
    Regards, Al

?

THX a lot Aldo

Let's go for the strip tease
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS 36 type A -  text book (for me)   SS 36 type A -  text book (for me)  

?

...A nice thread here for the mod 36 study

Chained SS Study of the 4 Chain types

?

Very nice indeed.

?

Unfortunately, the chain has been overcleaned and has lost his black paint....

...But it's genuine, and it's the first thing I'm looking for

SS 36 type A -  text book (for me)   SS 36 type A -  text book (for me)  

?

Very nice!

?

The screws have never been touched, so the scabbard has its original paint

Hello Athor..as you said the chain has been overcleaned but yes ...still an original example from what I can see

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

In regard to the Type A's, they are on some occasions prone to losing their burnishing, particularly in the backgrounds of the links. This could have been an issued with the process that was use by this manufacture, but more likely due to the less stippling that is seen with these particular chain assemblies. So sometimes when that burnishing process eroded, a person might in fact clean the rest of the chain assembly due to appearance. Other times it could have eroded naturally over time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast