Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger Authentic or Not?

Article about: Two daggers from my collection tell me your thoughts on authenticity. They aren't going anywhere but I was blasted on Reddit that they are fake.

RRA
    ?

Default SS dagger Authentic or Not?

Two daggers from my collection tell me your thoughts on authenticity. They aren't going anywhere but I was blasted on Reddit that they are fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger Authentic or Not?   SS dagger Authentic or Not?  

SS dagger Authentic or Not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger Authentic or Not?
    P
    Many

Before we can proceed with Authenticity ...please for the community it is required that each dagger be separately posted in their own thread for a more focused discussion.
    Please for each dagger post:

Clear photos and use no flash ...indirect lighting or outside on an overcast day will be good
    the front and back of the grip and crossguards
    Front and back of the blade close up of the motto and producer logo
    A photo looking down to see the top of the upper crossguard and tang nut
    Both sides of the scabbard.

Once these photos are posted ..then the community can proceed by helping you ...but we need your help first with the photos

I will close this thread

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill