Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ss dagger authentication

Article about: Need to know if this seller have any genuine pieces. Blades looks fine to be but i m not sure about the rest

?

Default ss dagger authentication

ss dagger authenticationss dagger authenticationss dagger authenticationss dagger authenticationss dagger authenticationss dagger authenticationss dagger authenticationss dagger authenticationss dagger authentication

Need to know if this seller have any genuine pieces. Blades looks fine to be but i m not sure about the rest

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger authentication
    P
    Many

The more you study here the more you will be able to identify what is good and bad...but you have to be willing to research for yourself as well.

The blade is junk repro as both daggers are mixed repro and some authentic. Dont waste your time.
    for future posts..please post each dagger in their correct sub forums for a more focused study.

Those daggers are junk

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes i ve knew from first look this seller also is a scam, he have prices from 3k up to 12k euros . And everything he has is most likely fake. I don't understand the audacity of this scammers ! he even have his own shop in bulgaria

- - ------- - -

he had many items that showed me and i rushed here to post some to see if i was right . And indeed, everything fake