Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

ss dagger blade only

Article about: yes its up to me if i sell or keep it its not much good to me is it,i am not even in to this collecting,

?

Default Re: ss dagger blade only

yes its up to me if i sell or keep it its not much good to me is it,i am not even in to this collecting,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss dagger  blade only
    P
    Many

Quote by babasi View Post
    yes its up to me if i sell or keep it its not much good to me is it,i am not even in to this collecting,
    Wow !!! you have a collection valued at £12000 and you are not even into collecting !!!! You are a lucky guy Simon !!!

Though in another thread you mention buying a German edged weapon?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Simon, what WW1 items do you have ?? Did you inherit them and not collect yourself, sounds as if you have a bit of " closet " collection going on ""

?

the collection was left to me in a will, valued at £12000 pounds over 10 years. yes i bought a dagger my self god is it against the law now. no not luckly .and i am not a collector,puting the whole lot up for sale,theres german unforms, helmets,etc probably take them to my local auction house. best bet

?

have gew 98 mauser .many other bayonets ww1 british, german.austrian, spanish etc

You should post more pictures on here Simon, lots of interested parties on here for those items !

ill buy the ss dagger blade

?

whats the offer then ? thanks

the collection was left to me in a will, valued at £12000 pounds over 10 years. yes i bought a dagger my self god is it against the law now. no not luckly .and i am not a collector,puting the whole lot up for sale,theres german unforms, helmets,etc probably take them to my local auction house. best bet
    No need to get defensive mate. Of course it isn't against the law, the only problem is that you have been contradicting yourself in your threads. Why did you pay £400 for a dagger/bayonet if you don't collect? Again you say you are putting it all up for sale, but in other threads you repeatedly insist you are "not after a quick buck", and that you are only interested in value for insurance purposes, or in another thread the reason is to buy a car. Forgive my tone but we occasionally get fraudsters here on the forum, which I am sure you will not be, it's just some things didn't add up very neatly.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast