Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Dagger not sure original

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this SS dagger and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The markings are M7/36. What do you think? Thank you for your answers. It's not in great shape

Default SS Dagger not sure original

Hello everyone, I found this SS dagger and I need opinions because I'm not sure it's original. The markings are M7/36. What do you think? Thank you for your answers. It's not in great shape but in where I live a dagger like this in perfect condition it can cost about 3000$. The seller fixed the price in 1100$. Regards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger not sure original   SS Dagger not sure original  

SS Dagger not sure original   SS Dagger not sure original  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger not sure original
    P
    Many

?

No, Not real from what I can see. Best to avoid.

Dave

I agree with Dave as well ...its parted junk.

Sillu .... do you see anything on the grip that catches your attention compared to other SS grip details including the grip eagle and runes button ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

As usual the price is a big red flag....... you stated yourself 3K is common, ask yourself why on earth would a seller drop almost 2k?
    Other then that the grip with bufferpad only needs 5 sec. to know this aint the real deal.

I guess if you would take a couple of hours to use the search bar on top and search for SS RZM daggers you would come to the same conclusion.

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 12-16-2021 at 05:37 PM.

?

StillU don’t waist your time and money in these bargain crap.
    As I told before save your money to buy a good and honest piece.
    If you are interested in a piece research it first, it will take time but at the end of the
    this give you rest and satisfaction.

Proost,

Ron

Leave it where it is … Junk!

The runnes button seems nothing like a real one now that I look more closely

Also in your last photo...what do you see with the grip eagle ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Maybe the wings of the eagle aren't correct?

?

Run Away!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast