Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

And the SS dagger (Pack)

Article about: So... here is the SS dagger... once again my knowledge of these is very limited. Owner looking to sell both pieces. As for looks... it appears very clean with the exception of the mark on th

Default And the SS dagger (Pack)

So... here is the SS dagger... once again my knowledge of these is very limited. Owner looking to sell both pieces.

As for looks... it appears very clean with the exception of the mark on the handle and scratches on the blade from withdrawing from the scabbard? Also, it looks to be over cleaned as well. I’m assuming this would be an older example of the SS dagger by Pack?

I looked up the prices of these daggers and was shocked to see how much the asking prices are. This piece was offered much lower... I just don’t know it’s a parts dagger or the real deal. Seller doesn’t know the history behind both of these daggers... but said they’re “decent original examples”.

Sorry... these are the only pics I have. The seller lives local... so maybe I’ll go look at them if the majority here says they’re good.

Once again, and info will be appreciated. I’m trying to expand a little from my military gun collection to swords and daggers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture And the SS dagger (Pack)   And the SS dagger (Pack)  

And the SS dagger (Pack)   And the SS dagger (Pack)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement And the SS dagger (Pack)
    P
    Many

A few more pics...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture And the SS dagger (Pack)   And the SS dagger (Pack)  

Messed with IMO...save your money.
    Lower guard looks like a NPEA guard ..it has that Burgsmuller look to it and not that straight across look to it as seen with Ernst Pack daggers.
    and something is going on around the grip eagle ...the photo has that Disney effect of being more soft.
    Blurry photos = something to hide

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Just compare to these lovely twin Pack daggers
    E.Pack black & brown lovely twins

Ger

Thank you gentlemen... I will pass....