Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS dagger RZM 1052/38 Puma

Article about: Hi I have four SS dagger in my collection. This is a Puma. I'm pondering in selling them and I interested in their value.

?

Default SS dagger RZM 1052/38 Puma

Hi I have four SS dagger in my collection. This is a Puma. I'm pondering in selling them and I interested in their value.

SS dagger  RZM 1052/38 PumaSS dagger  RZM 1052/38 PumaSS dagger  RZM 1052/38 Puma

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger  RZM 1052/38 Puma
    P
    Many

The blade might has a chance for sure. Both,the 1052/38 & 1052/39,comes with plated,non marked
    Cross guards and scabbards fittings. The wooden handle is questionable and doesn't belongs to this company,
    Regards
    Gerd

Ella,
    Do you have for all of these daggers a " letter of authenticity " ?

Quote by Ella View Post
    Hi, I have come to a place in life where can no longer keep my dagger collection. It is a quite large collection consisting of about 40 daggers. Most very nice condition.
    I have it all packaged down in a crate bu from memory tho collection consists of:4 kriegsmarine
    5 luftwaffe type 1
    2 luftwaffe type 2
    4 heer
    4 SS
    3 SA
    4 DRK subordinate
    1 DRK officer
    2 RAD subordinate
    1 RAD officer
    2 RLB subordinate
    1 RLB officer
    2 Glider pilot daggers
    3 Hitler Jugend
    How do I best sell this collection?
    Please explain to the community here that you reached out to,,,,.. why this particular dagger is still listed for sale on the DG website which im sure along with the other ones you listed.

SS dagger  RZM 1052/38 Puma SS dagger  RZM 1052/38 Puma SS dagger  RZM 1052/38 Puma

Do you own this dagger or selling it for DG and we should ignore the Life long story?
    Im a bit confused and Im open for correction..but the one you posted here on this thread and the one listed on the DG website ARE THE SAME. Help us out here please !!

Regards Larry

I smell the winds of change coming soon
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

And once again.....rubbish...sigh
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."