Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS DAGGERS ..Attempted fraud!

Article about: Fake seller PAWEL NOWAK tried to cheat me too. But he wanted 450 EURO for each original SS daggers below..

?

Default Re: SS DAGGERS ..Attempted fraud!

This type of scam has been perpetrated on ebay often. Mainly on American Civil War swords. The MO is always the same. A real item priced waaaaay too low with often a low Buy-It-Now option. Then the money is sent, and the item never arrives. The seller's ID will at some point get shut down only to pop up again at some point with a new ID. We slammed 9 ID's from one seller as he just kept creating new accounts. We knew it was him because he never changed the items or the listing format he used.

Unless you are buying from a reputable dealer, or a seller you know always ask for additional pictures of the item placed on top of something hand-written like I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA or even have them write your name. That poses a big issue if you do not have the item. Or ask for a live web-cam chat where they show you the item. It may sound extreme but better that than an empty wallet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS DAGGERS ..Attempted fraud!
    P
    Many

This guy has been around cheating people for a long time.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Nowak tried to get me too, about a year ago or so. Don't attempt to conduct any business with this douchebag.

?

i cant believe this guy is still around. Havent heard that scumbags name in a little while now. do a quick google search, you will find plenty of horror stories. Whats pathetic is the useless Police agencies/interpol who havent lifted a finger to nail this guy yet. His total of free money has to be in 100 thousands by now. It makes me sick to think of this loser sitting there laughing when he takes peoples hard earned money and knows he isnt going to be caught or even pursued fully

?

Yes indeed. He had me for 320€ last week. He asked 600€. PAWEL NOWAK!!! When I've just registered myself on the forum,
    to put some pictures of a SS Himmler Honor Dagger, that's he's 'selling', I've read an article of that guy, saying he's a fake dealer.
    To late for me, I had already payed!!! Hard lesson learned!!! I want to start collecting these daggers and had a bad start!!!
    Now I know to watch out for guys like him. I think there are more guys like him, aspecially in Eastern European country's.
    So watch out guys!!!

Grts. K.

?

Sorry to hear about your money,but i think in the past some guys have lost thousands.
    He is scum.

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    Yes indeed. He had me for 320€ last week. He asked 600€. PAWEL NOWAK!!! When I've just registered myself on the forum,
    to put some pictures of a SS Himmler Honor Dagger, that's he's 'selling', I've read an article of that guy, saying he's a fake dealer.
    To late for me, I had already payed!!! Hard lesson learned!!! I want to start collecting these daggers and had a bad start!!!
    Now I know to watch out for guys like him. I think there are more guys like him, aspecially in Eastern European country's.
    So watch out guys!!!

Grts. K.
    Well put mate! Id never buy anything from an eastern european unless it was over here and the item(s) could be physically examined. There are far too many scams going on from that direction. One day Nowak will ripp-off the wrong guy and pay the unpleasant price-its just a matter of time and he will get what he has coming to him eventually. Its just a shame the authorities havent bothered to pull him in as surely his activities must be known the world over by now. I hope they find this guy at the bottom of a river someday wearing concrete boots! Regards, Tim.

?

We would all like to see this guy get his comeuppence, but there are things you can do to avoid getting into these type of deals, the main thing is knowledge about the subject you intend to buy, our new member unfortunately was drawn into this regarding the prospect of a real SS honour dagger, but for just over 300euro !!!!, theres no way on earth that could be a legit deal unless the seller was from the planet zargon and he had two heads, this is in no way intended to insult Krikke but had he been a little more knowledgable about the astronomical prices involved in SS militaria he could have saved his hard earned money and his obvious frustration at having been taken advantage of, it has happened to all of us at one time or other, some to a lesser degree, some much higher, we learn from mistakes but unfortunately when your talking about serious money you have to learn much quicker and there are no shortcuts , but reading, researching ,and more reading will hopefully save you money and embarrassment, these scum bags prey on the young collectors and rely on people who think they will get the deal of the century, every now and then a good deal does come along but very very rarely to this extent unless its a family members vet bring back, respected dealers know the true prices and will reflect that in the asking price of an item, in this matter the true cost of an original SS honour dagger is measured in the thousands of dollars, our friend will learn to avoid these deals in the future and hopefully acquire a reasonable collection of original pieces that will accumulate in value

I agree with you,a SS Honor dagger sells for thousands of dollars.With the INTERNET around I don"t understand why don't people check other sources and web sites there is no such thing as a bargain on a ss dagger.If it is for sale on the INTERNET you can bet the seller knows exactly what is worth.Not many good deals are left in this field

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2