Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Daggers in FSU Republic Original?

Article about: Not sure of the best way to handle this so I will post a base thread and add the separate pieces for discussion. It will keep me limited to one thread. I do not want to break protocols but f

Larry is spot on with his comments.

Also, each is so doggy that they would barely make the threshold of being collectible.
    Once you set standards that are so low low as to begin collecting at this level of collecting
    you're going down a bad road and will be sorry later on.

Look for better condition, not necessarily mint, but better than these weed diggers.

Just my two cents worth.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Daggers in FSU Republic Original?
    P
    Many

..." but better than these weed diggers."

Judging by the blade tip on the sister SA dagger thread,.. garden tools is exactly what it's been used as.

?

Oh boy.... when i see this mix of partsdaggers in a more then bad condition i normally skip, but somehow it intrigues me why in Gods name someone who pay intrest in (sorry to say) this kind of garbage.
    Its like indian Ink, once you got it on your hands its doesnt come off!
    Once you buy one of these daggers you will never get rid of it unless you throw it in the bin yourself!

Find a decent one, save a bit longer and walk away from daggers like these!

Ger

?

"you will never get rid of it unless you throw it in the bin yourself!" This made me laugh in front of my PC.

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2