Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl Eickhorn

Article about: Hi all ! SS dagger Please give me your opinion. I don't know much about white weapons. Regards !

Default SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl Eickhorn

Hi all !
    SS dagger
    Please give me your opinion. I don't know much about white weapons.

Regards !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl  Eickhorn   SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl  Eickhorn  

SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl  Eickhorn   SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl  Eickhorn  

SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl  Eickhorn   SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl  Eickhorn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dienstdolchen wz.1933 Carl  Eickhorn
    P
    Many

hello KP ...not a typically seen standard Early Eickhorn SS dagger.

Ther upper guard is Eickhorn and the lower guard is something else which lacks the deep accent grooving as seen in the upper guard which explains the poor where the lower grip meets the lower crossguard.

The grip eagle has been replaced as seen by the total gaps seen around the eagle area.
    Lastly the upper grip triangle which should be larger in size and also unique to Eickhorn is not seen in the example you posted.
    View this thread link for further details and also ...you can view the same with other threads within this sub forum.

Carl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hanger

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry!

Thank you very much for your help and your explanations. I looked at the photos again, paying attention to the things you pointed out.
    Best regards !