Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS M36 Chained Dagger Verification Part 2

Article about: Hello everyone, this is the second dagger I saw for sale at an auction (first one was in a previous thread). I suck at identifying these properly, so I would like a second opinion. Thank you

Default SS M36 Chained Dagger Verification Part 2

Hello everyone, this is the second dagger I saw for sale at an auction (first one was in a previous thread). I suck at identifying these properly, so I would like a second opinion. Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M36 Chained Dagger Verification Part 2
    P
    Many

Photos of the chain are blurry and hard to see the detail on the skull tabs ...I would say leave this one as well alone..unless you can get clearer photos ..as these do not enlarge at all.

The skull tabs just do not appear to be the late production Type C.

Worth a read are the 4 chain types seen here in this pinned thread. > Chained SS Study of the 4 Chain types

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

DRGM marked Clip and the straigh attachtment links to the chains makes it a C as larry pointed out.
    I agree with Larry, need clearer high detailed pics to determen if it has 80+ or +/- 8 years on its belt

Ger

Thanks guys, the price point was a little low so I was already going in skeptical. I'll hold on until I find something definitely original!