Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ss marine dagger

Article about: Hello, so i own one, but i know nothing about it .. i dont even know if its real or not. ill post some pictures. I know its M7/69 H.A. Erbe AG., Schmalkalden for sure which is who made this

This dagger is posted on Craigslist colorado for $1500. Are you now trying to sell this fake ss dagger ?
    posted in the classifieds jan 6 2022...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss marine dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Chuck..its been a year since this thread started and alot could of happened and changed hands over a short period of time...so we dont know if someone bought this and found out if they were screwed or not..or it could be the OP. Cant say for sure.

One thing is for sure...some scum bag is trying to rip someone off and I hope someone reading that listing brings that same dagger here for discussion.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yeah Larry I am not sure. I decided to message the guy on Craigslist. Doesn't seem to know much. Just seems strange to see the dagger posted for review here and to find it in my local classifieds. I sent the seller a message stating that it was a reproduction. Hopefully they take it off of Craigslist the thing looked absolutely terrible

That is Great that you did that

Hopefully some good will come out of it and it gets taken down.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

In colorado the scammers have been posting faked items more frequently.. This stuff is hurting people. And the hobby... Anyhow i digress

?

If you want a real SS dagger check with JR at Meda Militaria. JR is in Colorado and he knows his SS daggers. There were several original SS M33 daggers at the Colorado Gun collectors show in September. It should back to it’s normal May date in 22. There was a beautiful Boker with a vertical hanger priced at $4200. There was another Boker priced around $2500 but it was in well worn condition. A nice SS RZM was marked under $3000. If you know Eldon he had a parts dagger priced a $1800 but I only thought the blade was original. Good luck

Kirby , thanks for the heads up. I appreciate that. I wasn't looking for an ss dagger at the current moment. But rather decided to browse Craigslist collectables section out of boredom where this particular dagger is listed. I looked over the dagger and decided to google search it. I then stumbled upon a posting for the same dagger here in this thread. So it was abit suspicious to me as the original poster of this item is located in colorado... Then finding it for sale in colorado.... Something sure isn't right here.

I have had a couple people try to scam me on Craigslist selling fake or counterfeit ww2 items there. It's not a good thing....

?

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Also ACS manufactured some Excellent Police Bayonets, the quality was outstanding.
    Agreed Steve, Here is my ACS Police Model. They are nice quality piece: Police Bayonet – Long Model
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2