Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss marine dagger

Article about: Hello, so i own one, but i know nothing about it .. i dont even know if its real or not. ill post some pictures. I know its M7/69 H.A. Erbe AG., Schmalkalden for sure which is who made this

Default Ss marine dagger

Hello,
    so i own one, but i know nothing about it .. i dont even know if its real or not. ill post some pictures. I know its M7/69 H.A. Erbe AG., Schmalkalden for sure which is who made this knife? how do i know who owned it ?
    You can click on picture to enlarge it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss marine dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Pumafut and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to tell you that this dagger is not real one. And there is no such dagger than SS marine.
    Here is many threads with nice SS dagger examples with great information, specially those pinned threads. You can use forums search engine or just prowse this SS Dienstdolch section.

Thank you so much helps a lot !

I don't think Alex Coppel/Alcoso ever produced any "political" daggers, they were originally a Jewish, then an "Aryanized" company seized by the Nazi in 1936. Minor details but typical historical blunders fakers make.

i just checked alcoso daggers and it looks nothing like this SS

Anderson is correct Alex Coppel aka Alcoso were refused a contract for Political daggers naming SA and SS daggers due to their Jewish Ancestry.

Yet a different set of orders did allow them to produce some SS degens in 1936.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

As stated above a very bad copy, luckily you can find tons of reference stuff here, so start your yourney i would say

Ger

It would be nice if all fake SS daggers were of this poor quality.

Also ACS manufactured some Excellent Police Bayonets, the quality was outstanding.

?

I was able to pick this reprinted catalogue from Lakeside Alcoso Sales Catalogue | Lakesidetrader such a great reference.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast