Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS motto help

Article about: Please help me evaluate the authenticity of this logo; some angles make me doubt it's a period acid etch. Thank you...

?

Default SS motto help

Please help me evaluate the authenticity of this motto; some angles make me wonder if it's a period acid etch. Thank you...SS motto helpSS motto helpSS motto helpSS motto help
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-08-2021 at 05:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS motto help
    P
    Many

Hello Vib...could you post a photo of the producer logo which may help in determining Motto authenticity.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for looking, Larry--it's an M36 with no logo.

Can we at least see the crossguards and the grip? ...or the Chained assembly?
    It seems like this is a secret mission not to show the rest of the dagger.

Hard to say in these photos ...but M36 mottos are very shallow in depth and the lettering in some cases are skinny in appearance.

This sub forum also has countless threads on Chained SS Daggers

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I've decided not to go for this one since I'm not 100% comfortable with the motto etch..there will be others. Thanks for helping!