Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3

Article about: Well I am still looking for an SS dagger. What do you think of this one? Thanks guys, birdsman

Default Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3

Well I am still looking for an SS dagger. What do you think of this one? Thanks guys, birdsman
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3   Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3  

Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3   Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3
    P
    Many

Default Re: Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one?

Lord have mercy ,is that real un-grinned SS dagger. It must be worth a fortune

Default Re: Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one?

What does that mean operaman?

Default Re: Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3

This is circulated junk...which has been popping up from time to time...see this link https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...98/#post879883

as the photos and the dagger do not belong to anyone nor is the dagger authentic. Most likely you saw this on Craigs list. Stay far away from this dagger as the photos are stolen and used to scam.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Still hunting an SS dagger-whatcha think on this one? Fake Herder sighting #3

From this point on..I will be labeling..repeat threads with the same repro dagger with number sightings in the title box. So as to keep track how many times a dagger comes onto this forum and used as a warning. This is a preventative measure..to protect the buyer. I will do this with all types of daggers seen on this forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The engraving on the back of the blade was to be removed after Ernst Rohm was killed . Most owners complied with the order to have the back engraving removed . some survived the order and are extremely scarce and there are a lot of fakes out there . Know you dealer and ask a lot of questions

Thanks to you and Larry. Not only am I getting an education, you are saving me a ton of money. Many many thanks to all. You are very kind. birdsman Bill

?

Pawel Nowak! Stay Clear away from this dagger and whatever this guy tells you he has for sale. It all is a scam