Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advice for new helmet collectors looking for that elusive SS helmet

Article about: Reading some posts recently it occurred to me experienced collectors say the same thing over and over again to the myriad of fakes posted, many by new or just hopeful collectors looking for

MAP
    ?

Quote by mar0367 View Post
    Yep
    Buy from reputable dealers ,on that note I'm looking for a top m35 combat police , can anyone recommend a good uk based dealer ,sorry to jump in on this thread any help would be appreciated
    Cheers all mark
    I have never bought from the UK, but a recent thread on another forum asked the same question. Some recommendations (from others) were Martin Stiles from Hanna's Reich and SSBW by Peter Jenkins.

As with any purchase, always vet the item first on the forum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Advice for new helmet collectors looking for that elusive SS helmet
    P
    Many

?

Confirmation on all info about what you buying is so true. This list is such a great reminder on how to collect.
    While they are all excellent, number 4 and 10 helps you around the maze of collecting anything daily. Thanks for helping us remember the basics!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4