Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

authentication if possible

Article about: Only pic i have for the moment. But i will return with more I can't figure out how to spot fake SS helmets and genuine

?

Default authentication if possible

authentication if possible Only pic i have for the moment. But i will return with more

I can't figure out how to spot fake SS helmets and genuine

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement authentication if possible
    P
    Many

?

they fake anyway

Good advice from Pauls1970. And the post he linked to could apply for a lot of other items you’re currently posting for authentication.

MAP
    ?

This should help as well. As noted in other threads to you. Study, study and study is the key...

SS Decals - Master Reference

Thread moved to the SS section
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I can't study in 1 week or 2 week everything , i don't have that much time on my hand. And TD items are not only helmets... they are soo many and so many categories.

?

And honestly , he keep insisted he sell genuine . From my little knowledge for like 1 month i could had seen they are fake. Just wanted to confirm fast with the items here. I might have rushed again and didn't made the posts complete with arguments and contra arguments. I just didn't think it would worth , fake from a mile away

?

Predatory dealers capitalize on collectors who are in a rush to acquire items. They perpetuate the fear that you will miss out on the deal of a lifetime. It's hard but you need to pace yourself, study as much as possible preferably in one area at a time, and start with more basic items. Jumping feet first into the land of SS helmets with limited knowledge is pointless. It might be time to find another source that's more reliable. There are plenty of legitimate dealers that stand by their items but you end up paying more in the long run for piece of mind. I wish you luck
    Regards, Al

?

Well said Aldo , i have exactly that feeling you just said. And all i found till now are only fake sellers !

?

Yes, patients allows you to learn and make better decisions. Also as your knowledge base increases so does your respect for these rare items. The research will then allow you to pick how your collection develops and enjoy the history.

Tim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast