Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Authentication SS SD helmet

Article about: This is a nice M40 shell, stamped ET64 and the number 6075 or 5075. I'm looking for some thoughts on the decal. It is nice and smooth, no texture. It has some scars around it, anyone any ide

?

Default Authentication SS SD helmet

This is a nice M40 shell, stamped ET64 and the number 6075 or 5075. I'm looking for some thoughts on the decal. It is nice and smooth, no texture. It has some scars around it, anyone any idea what this could mean? I could try to make better pictures if needed.. Thx a lot !

Grts Nick

Authentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmetAuthentication SS SD helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentication SS SD helmet
    P
    Many

To me it looks like a good ET runic shield. Lot # looks like 5075. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    To me it looks like a good ET runic shield. Lot # looks like 5075. Jim G.
    Yep , looks fine to me too.

MAP
    ?

Nice.

Shame about the missing liner. Even if it rotted out, the prior owner(s) should have left it as is.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

agree good lid

?

Thx a lot for your input Jim! Much appreciated!

?

Thx for your opinion, Schwerpunkt. It's nice to learn from others with experience!

?

Thanks for your reply, mod98. I'm happy that it turned out a real decal!

?

Moderator, indeed a pitty that the liner was removed in time. I just spoke with the previous owner and he said it came from the Ardennes, but ain't they all It was a truly genuine seller, so I believe he got it at the Ardennes, but this doesn't mean it has its origin of finding there..

?

I'm curious about what kinda of value you could put on this helmet anyone an idea? I've searched and searched (maybe on the wrong places) but I can't seem to find any comparable helmets. Mostly you find complete helmets or relics but I've not yet found a ss M40 shell.. Not that it really Mathers because I'm not planning on selling but always fun to know