Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Good transitional ss helmet?

Article about: So I was on eBay the other day and thrush showed up for a buy it now price of 400\\$, and I was gonna post it but soon as it came it went and it disappeared off the sight. Today I was on gun b

Default Good transitional ss helmet?

So I was on eBay the other day and thrush showed up for a buy it now price of 400$, and I was gonna post it but soon as it came it went and it disappeared off the sight. Today I was on gun broker and found it, it must have gotten removed from eBay. I know nothing good comes offf of gunbroker or eBay but this one intrests me. Also I know these are not the best pictures I contacted the seller for better pics and close ups of the decal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good transitional ss helmet?   Good transitional ss helmet?  

Attached Images Attached Images Good transitional ss helmet?  Good transitional ss helmet? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good transitional ss helmet?
    P
    Many

You need to find better sources for your helmets.

Yes ebay is THE place for SS helmets , also for Van Gogh paintings and Edison's first light bulb.

Not one I would pursue on Ebay, Gunbroker or any other site...

If you do some research you will see that SS transitional helmets don't sell for $400.00.. Red Flag Number 1..

I won't even go into all the other red flags...

For $400 dollars you can purchase a great many helmet reference books and you will be well informed...

Smitty

Smitty

Thanks for all the reply’s and I have noticed the importance of books and I bought 2 on ss helmets. What is a good book for visor caps I’ve been looking at one called headgear of hitlers reich.

?

Headgear of Hitlers Germany. Depending on your needs buy part I and II.

CBH
    ?

If your interested in TR Headgear you should become a paying member of the forum , it opens up the headgear section of the forum which is an invaluable resource.