Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Helmet M40 Double Decal SS

Article about: G'day All Here's my 1st double decal job Enjoy

Default Re: Helmet M40 Double Decal SS

Rene

Though your wife divorced you and you bought a 20K helmet. Even I thought it looked funny and I don't know anything about helmets.....well, they go on your head.....

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M40 Double Decal SS
    P
    Many

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Rene

Though your wife divorced you and you bought a 20K helmet. Even I thought it looked funny and I don't know anything about helmets.....well, they go on your head.....

Green
    Great answer Green hehehehehehe

Hey I bought one of those USB microscope thingys to add effect, so the decal shot is of the 1/6 helmet

What do ya reckon of the liner?

Rene

Nice detail for something that small. Can you put a pencil or pen next to the helmet for size reference? I like some of these toys, they look really neat and are not inexpensive. I have a pewter statue toy that is quite detailed at 3" tall. I will try to post a pic on the morrow....need to take pic.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Rene

Nice detail for something that small. Can you put a pencil or pen next to the helmet for size reference? I like some of these toys, they look really neat and are not inexpensive. I have a pewter statue toy that is quite detailed at 3" tall. I will try to post a pic on the morrow....need to take pic.

Green
    Here ya go - next to a 5ct coin and a regular pen

Rene

LOL that is really small. Very well detailed for its size. That helmet would fit my daughter's dwarf hamster! When I was a boy we had toy American football helmets in that size. $.25 ea. Expensive for the 70's!

Green

Rene

LOL that is really small. Very well detailed for its size. That helmet would fit my daughter's dwarf hamster! When I was a boy we had toy American football helmets in that size. $.25 ea. Expensive for the 70's!

Green
    Here's a thread we had some fun with soldier made by dragon car boot find

Rene

That is a great thread! That is what this hobby is all about, FUN. If you don't have fun doin it, you shouldn't be doing it. I could picture dinner time at your home...wife yelling, "kids, put the toys away, it's dinner time", and Rene answers but the kids don't. LOL. Sorry Rene, laughing at your expense!

Green

?

Yes, gotta enjoy this hobby, not get too wrapped around the axles over stuff!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast