Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 ss helmet

Article about: Let me know what you think about it thanks!

?

Default M42 ss helmet

Let me know what you think about it thanks!M42 ss helmetM42 ss helmetM42 ss helmetM42 ss helmetM42 ss helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ss helmet
    P
    Many

Another bad one... you sure know where to find them.

MAP
    ?

Olor,

Would be great if you gave your views on a helmet when posting. The goal is to learn and be educated, but members need to put the effort in.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Knocked about (bitsa) genuine EF with ET decal for a comparison.
    Round bottom there!

So far be it from me, just a poster here and one who wants to learn all he can, to judge, but I have grown concerned about the posts from Olor. All of them save for 1 have been photographed in the same place (background and helmet stand), no close ups, questionable or bad, several have odd ink stamps (that's not a bad thing we'd just like to see what they are could help in determination of helmet), and we're asked what we think but no reply in whole, thanks or follow up questions, or suggestion of if he is interested in even buying or where they are located to see if it's a reputable source except for one listed in PREMIER WINTER MILITARY AUCTION. Why ask us our opinion and not follow up with how we know or ask us to cite a source? I'm not trying to be mean or rude in the least, please don't take me that way. Just a concern I noted.

Quote by SimonSorenKam View Post
    So far be it from me, just a poster here and one who wants to learn all he can, to judge, but I have grown concerned about the posts from Olor. All of them save for 1 have been photographed in the same place (background and helmet stand), no close ups, questionable or bad, several have odd ink stamps (that's not a bad thing we'd just like to see what they are could help in determination of helmet), and we're asked what we think but no reply in whole, thanks or follow up questions, or suggestion of if he is interested in even buying or where they are located to see if it's a reputable source except for one listed in PREMIER WINTER MILITARY AUCTION. Why ask us our opinion and not follow up with how we know or ask us to cite a source? I'm not trying to be mean or rude in the least, please don't take me that way. Just a concern I noted.
    Considering his almost zero interaction with those that have assisted him on the forum so far, I think your points are all very valid Simon. I have similar concerns and wonder exactly who these helmets are being vetted for!

My exact sentiment.

"Let me know what you think about it thanks" is about all the OP ever says. Perhaps he should introduce himself and let us know if he is a dealer of the helmets he posts.

MAP
    ?

Thanks for your concerns gentlemen and it's not lost on us.

In the meantime, please let's focus our attention on the posted item.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

To be honest, I don't think enough research is done by quite a few forum members. These days it seems to be a case of just coming on the forum, posting your latest acquisition and asking if its real. Collectors have a wealth of information at their fingertips... the internet being a valuable source which is so easy to access. The fun part of the hobby is carrying out your own research instead of expecting others to do it for you.

Cheers,
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast