Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M42 SS SD ckl marked

Article about: Hi guys, this boy is on it's way to my place. He will be there next week. Hope you like it all as I do.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hi Krisse, I would leave just as it is, a 1000% untouched combat worn Waffen SS helmet - I think it looks great as is. Jim G.
    Yes Jim, I know what you mean. But it's not that I gonna change something. Ofc I'm gonna keep the 2 short ends. Just wanna replace them with another chinstrap for displayreason.
    But the 2 short pieces stay ofc with the helmet. And if I maybe sell him in the future, the 2 short ends goes with the helmet to the new owner.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 SS SD ckl marked
    P
    Many

?

Love the rustic faded feel to it. How much did it take out of your wallet?

?

Dont mess with it. I did on my m42 and screwed it p completely, I removed the inner liner string as it was "half tied." Tried to fix it and messed it up even more.

I agree, I'd leave it mate. Once they come off it has been altered, even if they go back on again. Maybe just lay a strap over the visor for display and tuck it under out of sight if it is something you really want for display.

?

Yeh guys, you're all right. I'll leave it as it is, because accually that is one of my princips aswell.

?

Nice one! My compliments, Kriss

Regards
    Samir

- - ------- - -

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I agree, I'd leave it mate. Once they come off it has been altered, even if they go back on again. Maybe just lay a strap over the visor for display and tuck it under out of sight if it is something you really want for display.
    I feel the same way.

Great helmet, I love like it is!

Default SS lid

Keep it as is,in my book messing with something from over 70 years old does not make it better!Glad you were able to get this settled without a lot of grief.I remember when you first posted about this seller.Pays to go after guys who screw any collector here and just shows never give up.

Very nice SS Krisse, about the chinstrap.. one of my priciples to.. leave it as it is

a nice lid Krisse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast